How does a solar geyser work?
A solar geyser is an affordable and green alternative to traditional power hungry electric water heaters. The cold water entering the header tank is slowly released into the storage tank. The cold water naturally settles lower and in that process enters the vacuum collector tubes. These tubes are designed to capture the heat of the sun’s rays while remaining cool to the touch. As the water is heated in the collector tube it rises and enters the storage tank which is insulated to ensure that the water remains hot for hours to come. This means that you continue to benefit from hot water throughout the night.
- Call or WhatsApp us on +263 778 200 404
- Email: info@CoolSolarAfrica.com
- Address: Bay 2, 69 Steven Drive, Msasa, Harare.
Advantages of Using solar geyser
- Can be used in any climate
- It boils water above 100 degrees celsius
- Insulator storage tanks
- Vacuum sealed solar collector tubes
- Built from quality material
Cool Solar Africa
We have a large warehouse based in Harare Zimbabwe and hold on-hand a comprehensive range of components required to supply solar companies with equipment they need.
Subscribe For Offers
WhatsApp: +263 778 200 404
Inno : +263 774 107 641
Tino. : +263 774 105 592
Bay 2, Number 69 Steven Drive, Msasa, Harare